Good news everybody!
The public XEM node that I’ve been working on has officially launched 😁
The node is public and works with NanoWallet wonderfully.
You can find the node at node1.xem.cucountry.network
Setup / Usage
- Click the Node Button in the upper-right corner of NanoWallet
- Enter xem.cucountry.network in the ‘Custom node’ text box
- Click the + to connect
- Done! Enjoy your time with the node and XEM
Delegated Harvesting (Mining)
This node is intended to be online full time (it’s on a cloud provider after all). If you’ve got enough vested XEM, I encourage you to use the node for harvesting. It’s intended to provide a good public node for NanoWallet and harvesting.
If you’re looking for info on what harvesting is and how it relates to mining check out the blog post (here).
And some instructions on how to set it up are here.
If you’re inclined to donate or just want to say hello:
My XEM address is NBVUXD-MSIFPP-S6X2LL-DFD4ZL-M5AXR6-HHNAPJ-IALS
- Hosting provider
- Warsaw, Poland
- ipv6 Support
- Security updates
- Automatic (including reboots)
- XEM service updates
- Scripted via Ansible, manually run